Introducing Venchi Suprema Chocolate Spreads to Your Home Pantry
Venchi Chocolate Spreads are a unique offering that combines the richness of chocolate with the elegant flavor of olive oil. Free of hydrogenated fats and palm oil, these plush spreads command attention for their premium-quality raw ingredients and luxurious consistency. Perfect for desserts or a simple spoonful at a time, Venchi Chocolate Spreads are ready for the spotlight in your pantry.
Venchi draws upon the historical tradition of gianduja, the landmark chocolate-hazelnut spread invented in the Piedmont region of Italy. Resourceful confectioners in Italy combined expensive cocoa with locally-ground hazelnuts, birthing the confection known as gianduja. Venchi has elevated this legendary delicacy with the addition of olive oil, and now makes a variety of Chocolate Spreads including Suprema White Chocolate Spreadable Cream, Dark Chocolate Cream with Rhum, and Suprema Chocolight (featuring no added sugar!)
Indulge in the sensations of Venchi in your own cooking or as a delicious snack. Explore your fascination with Venchi with our Suprema XV Milk Chocolate Banana Bread. This inviting recipe is studded with our own Milk Chocolate Bar and is crowned with a delicate swirl of Suprema XV Spread, made with the finest Piedmont hazelnuts and extra-virgin olive oil.
Suprema XV Milk Chocolate Banana Bread
Yield: 1 Loaf
- Loaf pan (8 ½” x 4 ½” x 2 ½” is recommended)
- Electric mixer with a paddle attachment
½ cup / 3 oz / 85 grams - Venchi Cioccolato al latte (Milk Chocolate) , chopped to small pieces
¼ cup / 2 ½ oz / 80 grams - Venchi Suprema Nocciola XV Milk Chocolate Spread
1 ¼ cups / 5 ¼ oz / 150 grams - All-purpose flour
2 cups / 16 oz / 454 grams - Bananas (very ripe), loosely mashed
½ cup / 3 oz / 99 grams - Sugar, granulated
¼ cup / 2 oz / 55 grams - Cream cheese
¼ cup / 2 oz / 50 grams - Vegetable/canola oil
1 - Egg
1 ¼ teaspoons / 7 grams - Baking soda
¼ teaspoon / 2 grams - Kosher salt
Vegetable oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F / 177°C. Spray the loaf pan with vegetable oil spray (alternatively, you may spread a very thin layer of unsalted butter around the interior of the pan.) Chill the prepared pan in the refrigerator.
- Using the paddle attachment, cream bananas to a smooth paste. Add the oil, sugar, and cream cheese. Add the egg and combine until smooth.
- Combine the chopped chocolate, flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. With the mixer running, incorporate the dry mixture into the batter until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the chilled loaf pan. Spoon the milk chocolate spread onto the mixture and swirl in gently. Spread the top of the batter into an even layer.
- Bake on the center rack of the oven for 60-70 minutes, rotating the pan once halfway through baking. To test doneness, insert a skewer or thin knife into the center of the loaf.
The tester should appear clean when removed.
- Remove the pan from the oven and rest for 10 minutes. Carefully remove the bread from the pan and allow it to rest to room temperature before slicing.